Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy early Birthday to Me . . .

Clesson's father is watching the children. Thanks Dad! We are off to the movie!

5 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

That's fantastic! I know how much you were wanting Clesson to see it with you. Hope you had a wonderful time. Happy Birthday!

Jenny said...

yay! Happy Birthday!

ESN said...

Happy Birthday. I just finished the series and I'm not anxious to see the movie now. There is no way they can come close to how the books painted them. My brother told me to see the movie first.....oh well.
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lynn Lambert said...

How many times does this make? Hope you have a wonderful birthday :)

Malie said...

You go Joy! I would have done the same. Maybe it wasn't good that my birthday and the movie premiere were on the same day. I don't have an excuse to see it a 3rd time. LOL. Hope you had fun.