Have a wonderful day Clesson! Thank you for all you do. Thank you for being such a great provider, for having strong ambitions and for taking care of our family.
We love you!!
Here's a mushy-romantic tag thingy.
How it works: I will answer questions about Clesson. At the end of the post, I'll tag people and post their names. Then, they do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth. Feel free to do this on your blog anyway - even if you're not tagged!
*What is your husband's name?
Clesson Kaleo Paet.
*How long have you guys been married?
13+ wonderful years
*How long did you date?
3 months, then 3 months engaged, then married. I’d like to say we are still dating. . .
*How old is he?
36 years young - TODAY.
*Who is taller?
He is tall - and I love looking up to him.
*Who can sing the best?
Um, yeah, that would be him.
*Who is smarter?
HAHAHAHA - Clesson. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
*Who pays the bills?
Clesson rakes in the dough - I do the finances.
*Who does the laundry?
Me – unless it’s sweaty basketball clothes – Those he puts directly into the washer.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Clesson's on the left, I'm on the right.
*Who mows the lawn?
The neighbors - We love them.
*Who cooks dinner?
Clesson 'cooks' when it's take out.
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
Okay, I admit it. It's Clesson.
*Who kissed who first?
He did. Cless was powerless to resist me.
*Who wears the pants?
Those would be shorts with slippahs and they would belong to him.
Okay Sisters you are tagged!
Amber Lemmons and Jenny Rose Lemmons. Let’s hear about those brothers of mine!







3 comments:
How fun! My hubby and I read it together and I told him what my answers would be. That was fun! Happy Birthday Clesson.
I love it! By the way, how do you have time to read so many books?
Hope Clesson had a great birthday. That cake looks wonderful.
My question was about the widow in the Bible who had married her husband's brother, then we he passed, the next brother, so on and so forth. She asked who would be her husband in Heaven and she was told that none of them would be. Clesson responded to my question by asking if they were married by the proper Priesthood authority and sealing. That made sense to me, and I was finally able to lay to rest my last nagging question. I think it was roughly four months later that I was baptised.
Post a Comment