Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas 2008

An email to the Lemmons family about our family interests, and well, *sizes* for Christmas 2008.


Hey all!
the Paet Children Christmas List:

They are all into playing Legos and playing on the Wii. They also love to role play as Super Heroes.

Izack: Favorite color is blue. Hobbies are baseball, cub scouts, and Kenpo(it's like karate/kung fu). Loves his Nintendo DS, PokeMon and legos He's a size 8 shorts and Medium shirts.

Cloe: Favorite colors are pink, purple or red. She's a size 8 shorts, skirts, or dresses and wears a Medium shirt. Loves girly things the more shiny or sparkly the better, and would like a puppy. (HA HA HA!!! not a chance.) Hobbies: Hula dancing, piano playing, reading - She's read a few of the Rainbow Fairy Series by Daisy Meadows and doesn't own any of those books yet.
She's also missing her two front teeth. ;-)

Gabriel: Favorite color is green. Size 6 shorts and size small shirts. Hobbies: Soccer and Kenpo. Loves Legos, Monkeys/Gorillas and drawing

Kaleb: Favorite colors are green, orange or yellow. Size 2 shorts or size 3 x-small shirts. He's a big fan of Dora the Explorer and Go! Diego Go! and Thomas the Tank Engine - specifically Percy the train. He would be thrilled with trains for Christmas.

And just for fun and future reference:
Clesson wears a size XXL shirt and looks great in black and blue (take that as you will. ha ha). He's wonderful at spending time with the children practicing their hobbies. His favorite sports teams are: Kansas City Chiefs(football), Orlando Magic (basketball) and Florida State, BYU or University of Hawaii for College Football. He loves sports related stuff but don't get him books.

Joy wears a size large shirt. I love the color cobalt blue on just about anything but I look better wearing green or coral pinks. ;-) Don't get me anything sports related but I love books.
If you get me a cobalt blue shirt listing my favorite phrases from Twilight I will squeal until I pass out.

Please email me back or call if you have any questions. I love you all so much and look forward to perusing your Christmas lists as well.
XOXOXOXOXOXOJOYOXOXOXOXO

No comments: