Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Pinewood Derby


Father and Son bonding. Izack named his car the "Arrow of Light."


Last minute touch-ups. Izack's car, the "Arrow of Light," is the second from the left. These are six of the nine cars.


Congratulations Izack! And much aloha and mahalo to pack 267!

3 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

Great job Izack and Clesson. . . what a wonderful father-son team! I love pinewood derby and I can't wait for my little guys to become cubscouts.

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Congratulations Izack and Clesson! Nathan said he can't wait until he's old enough for scouts and can do that. We're proud of you!

Ramos Ohana said...

WOW!!! That is so cool! I loved the video and hearing familar voices in the background! It's nice to see life continuing even though we are not there to see what goes on! I REALLY enjoyed our conservation tonight! I really miss hearing your voice! I saved your message from the other night so I can listen to it whenever I miss you! Hope dinner went well tonight with the missionaries! Oh i forgot to tell you Ikaika received his patriarticle blessing this last Sunday! AMAZING! I am SO BLESSED! Love you!!!!!!