Here at our Thursday playgroup, Kaleb is playing with Taryn at the beach. . .yeppers those are my legs. . .and that's Gabriel in the water.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Beach Scene
So while I await the use of my new camera (yay!), I have to 'adopt' other's wonderful candid shots.
Here at our Thursday playgroup, Kaleb is playing with Taryn at the beach. . .yeppers those are my legs. . .and that's Gabriel in the water.
Here at our Thursday playgroup, Kaleb is playing with Taryn at the beach. . .yeppers those are my legs. . .and that's Gabriel in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
All I have to say is DANG!!! She's got leggs...sheer energy leggs. Ha!
I love that little picture of our cuties!
i want to be there!!! i miss you guys so much. everything looks the same... just without us there :) can't wait two more weeks!!
Wow, what a cute picture. Very glad you're getting a new camera so we can see more pictures! Love you!
So jealous as we still have our heater on in PA!! Your family is so beautiful! by the way I can let you know where we got our TP holder at in case you'd like one. That was very funny!!
Post a Comment