Friday, April 04, 2008

Wii got a Wii!!!!!

This was too fun, recording Izack and Cloe's reaction:

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Those lucky kids!!!

Our kids LOVE the Wii and are always begging to play, so we use it as bribery!! :) You should get the mario and sonic at the Olympics. Its our favorite family game!!!

HaYn Mama said...

So if we got a Wii your kids reaction would be much like my own reaction. . . I love that thing!

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

How fun! I love their reactions and you were so diplomatic to not take all the credit for yourself...LOL. I know you're just going to love it. The boys love their Wii! The big boy around here loves it too, when he gets a chance to play. We'll have to have a big cousins Wii session the next time we're all able to get together!