My sister-in-law, Amber, added this terrific
picture to her family blog and I just love it!
My brother Jon, Amber, and nephews
Hartley(5), Jackson, Tucker(2) and Nathan(6).Amber also runs the awesome
Eyes of Amber Twilight blog.
My sister-in-law, Jenny Rose, posted this picture on her family blog. She also runs her own
crafty blog.

My nephew and a niece, Todd(6) and Katelin(almost 1).
My sister Johanna and brother-in-law Ken have two boys.
Here's Tristen(5) on his first day of school. Ayden is now one, and I'm in need of a new picture Johanna. ;-)While I'm mushy about family I can't forget our extended Paet Ohana in Las Vegas.
My Brother-in-law, Lucien, Sister-in-law Delight, niece Marain(almost 8), and nephews Eli(3), Corban(5) and Omri(1).I love you and miss you, tons!
2 comments:
Aw, we miss you so much too! Thanks for the blog mention.
I can't believe how much Lucien and Delight's children have grown! I didn't realize that Omri was that old already.
We love you!
Miss you guys so much too!!
Post a Comment