Friday, March 20, 2009

Twilight Car at Pearlridge Mall

This morning I went to Hot Topic at the Pearlridge Mall in Pearl City to check out all the Twilight memorabilia. Later, I walked out to the parking lot and saw this beautiful car. After the car and I became well acquainted - having snapped numerous pictures - I just had to meet the owner of this magnificent vehicle. So on a hunch I made it back in to Hot Topic. Once there I walked right up to a customer at the counter and said, "Is that your Twilight Car?"
Seriously! That's how it went down.
She introduced herself as Donna and without a doubt she's a huge fan. I was so impressed!

Kaleb: Mom, really enough with the car already.

5 comments:

Malie said...

Did you see that this was posted on the Lexicon? Cool!

~ Joy ~ said...

I KNOW!! I feel *special*

All because my sister-in-law posted on her blog www.eyesofamber.blogspot.com

ESN said...

That is really fun! But my favorite pic is the last one, it says more than anything how much you loved the car.

Jenny said...

Oh Yeah!

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

Love the car!!! I've now watched the movie at least 5 times. It's kind of like speed reading through the book.