Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Oh, yes. You will be mine.


Twilight DVD release date: March 21, 2009

4 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESN said...

Okay! Okay! You've convinced me. I'll go see it.

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Hey Cortney said it was you who makes the cake cookies (cookies out of cake mix). Is that true? I remember them from when I lived there and me and my sister have been dying to make them. Cortney said you just use a cake mix with 1stick butter and 2 eggs. Is this right? I just did it and it seems really thick and sticky. I thought I remember adding the water? Can you tell me if that is all there is: butter & eggs? Thanks so much.

Oh and thanks for letting me know when the movie is coming out. Although I must say I wasn't that impressed. haha Sorry. But many people disagree with me. I just hope the next ones are better.

~ Joy ~ said...

Hey Brandy! To each their own. . .
at least you have good taste in desserts! ;-)

Cake Mix Cookies:
melt 1 stick of butter
add 1 cake mix (I use Betty Crocker triple chocolate chip)
mix in 2 eggs.
I add in some chocolate chips and/or m&ms, too.

Bake 11 min at 350. Remove immediately and let cool.