Saturday, January 24, 2009

30 reasons why I love my sister Johanna Harris

~ Congratulations! You are now older than me since I have yet to pass 29.
~ Your beautiful blue eyes and natural blond hair
~ Your unconditional, unfailing love
~ You allowed me give you the whole closet of our shared bedroom to play in . . . and you never gave me grief about it. (except everytime we talk for the last 20 years. Y'know - since I was, like, nine.)
~ Boobers - (yes, I said it.)
In 1981

~ Your talent for all things crafty
~ You work so hard and never take enough time for yourself. Actually, you are most definitely in need of a vacation!
~ That memorable road trip to North Carolina in '94. So glad we didn't hit that deer.
~ Nurturing spirit, you were always meant to be a mom.
~ Tristen Blackwell Harris <3
~ Ayden James Harris <3
~ You are the Funshine Bear to my Good Luck Bear
~ "Sissy HannaJo Bubble Butt" - oh, yea. I went there. Go ahead and tell mom on me.
~ I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?
INFINITY

~ Your great taste in books even way way back when we started reading V. C. Andrews and Sweet Valley High
~ You have a Solid memory - and it is long.
~ I have you to thank for Clesson's nickname TDH - you are so witty!
~ LAUGHTER
~ Best hugs
~ Strong and brave
~ Freckles!!
~ The most adorable strawberry birthmark on your cheek.
~ You are a big kid and I love you for that!
~ Have I mentioned Twilight yet? Well, I love that you have read them all!
~ VERY hard working Mom - I don't know how you do it. You amaze me.
~ I have you to thank for why the Lemmons Family moved to Poquoson. THANK YOU for being the Beautiful One mom and dad felt they had to protect from schools like Sedgfield, Huntington and Warwick!
~ Inventive and Creative, so much like mom.
~ You are Nannie's Pussycat. And you are proud of it.
~ You are an example to me of strength, dedication and perseverance.
~ Thank you for being my sister. I'm so grateful to celebrate 30 Years of love and laughter with you ~ I love you Little Sis.

2 comments:

The Welling Family -- said...

That is so sweet of you. You are such a good sister. I bet that momento made her cry...and I don't know how you could say boobo's cause, well, you are well endowed.
CAT

~ Joy ~ said...

Thanks Caddie. Yeah. Ha ha ha.