Saturday, August 02, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Don't mind me. . .
I'll be on hold until the last page is turned.


;-)

*** Finished at 11pm 8-3-08 ***
Someone call me to talk about this book! :)

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Let me know if it is as good as we have all hoped for... please

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Finished it at 7:10. Let me know when you can chat!

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

I literally couldn't put it down and am now reading it a second time! I'm so glad you got me hooked on those before I left! All I have to say is "amazing!!!!"

Malie said...

Did you like it? I lOVED IT!!

~ Joy ~ said...

When I finished I wasn't sure if I loved it.
Then after a little break I knew I really liked it.

And now I'm reading it again! This second time around fills in all the did that really happen?', "Oh. My. Gosh." and "Oh. My. Holy. Heck." moments and just keeps getting better.

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

As soon as I get it back from Mom I'll be doing a second reading too. It's like you go through it so fast the first time so you can find out what happens that you get to the end and go...WHAT??? LOL

miner6to1 said...

If you need another series for your book club, The "Uglies" series by Scott Westerfeld. I am on the 4th book now. I have been reading it in-between the Twilight series.