Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me

My sweet friend Rachel sent me this tag. Here's how it works. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post. (why 5? The recurrence of 3s had me expecting only 3 tags - oh well - let the love fest begin)

3 Joys
1. Being a Homemaker - Though the 'stay at home mom thing' is getting more challenging. Chauffeur, much?
2. Reading, Reading, Reading oh, and sometimes RE-reading.
3. Laughter, Oh PLEEEZE make me laugh.

3 Fears (I almost skipped this one. urg.)
1. Calling my children to me and they just keep running. (imagine a dream scape)
2. Something happening to my family that never would have happened if I were on time, did what I said I was going to do, prepared better, etc.
3. Saying the wrong things, especially at inappropriate times. Basically, stuffing my foot in my mouth. (I'm sorry and apologize if I've ever offended anyone!)

3 Goals
1. Finish the yard. For heaven sakes it's smaller than some people's living rooms. It shouldn't be so dang hard.
2. Budget.
3. Figure out how to do goal #1 while doing goal #2

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Currently the Olympics. Oh, I've lost sleep. So much sleep.
2. READING - seriously I've got to have my book close by for a fix.
3. Because Kaleb had pink-eye in both eyes earlier this week. I've been anti-bacterial-wiping-down EVERYTHING and washing my hands rigorously, compulsively, religiously, fanatically. A lot.

3 Surprising Facts about Myself
1. Surprisingly, I am a size 6 just screaming to get out. (SCREAMING I tell you)
2. Start quoting from the movie CLUE, Princess Bride or Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and I'll follow you around like a lost puppy.
3. The last and best time I ever went SCUBA diving was 12 years ago off the coast of Oahu with Rachel Van Komen (Miner).

LOOK you got Tagged!... Amber & Jenny Lemmons('cause you're family), Cortney Nadig (because I just don't hear you complain enough, Ha!!), Molly Koch (yea - I know I'll hear about it, just do it), and Sesika Johnson (you know you got time 'Miss Vacation')

3 comments:

miner6to1 said...

Joy, you can always make me laugh. I'm with you on the size 6, I am there too.

Mueller Ohana said...

CLUE????

~ Joy ~ said...

. . .well, yeah. LOL!