Friday, May 16, 2008

*Will gladly accept stray cookies left at doorstep*

Today I found cookies at my doorstep from my friend Cortney. Oh, yea, she rocks. Then on the way back from school we have the following conversation:

Me: Hayley's mom made Monster cookies for me but I'll share. Would you like one when we get home, Izack?
Izack: No. (Translation: He's in a bad mood because Cloe went to a friend's house after school and he didn't know about it.)
Me: How about you Gabriel? Would you like a Monster Cookie?
Gabriel: YES! I want the scariest one!
Me: The scariest one. (ha ha ha) Gabriel these are called Monster Cookies because they are huge. Would you like a huge Monster Cookie?
Gabriel: Yes, the scariest one.

They were a wonderful surprise and oh so yummy Cortney. Thank you so much!!!! And once Izack had a Monster Cookie he magically found a good mood. You are a miracle worker.

1 comment:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Gabriel is such a trip. I love how literal he is. Hartley is the same way. It's too funny how much alike they are. I guess genetics has really played a role there.