Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wii are having fun!

Our newest Wii experience involves the whole family watching me try to play a game called "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine." The game requires matching colored beans making them disappear thus sending 'bean bombs' over to the opponent's side.

I was playing against the computer and the children were all around exclaiming, "Oh, you NEED a green one" or "Oh, you NEED a red one" or "Aaaaaah, you NEED a yellow one." All the while the beans perilously filled higher and higher. Finally, I concede, "what I really NEED is a prayer." Immediately Gabriel folds his arms, bows his head and says, "Heavenly Father we thank thee for this day. . ."

4 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

I love this. It's just too hilarious! What a smart guy Gabriel is.

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

I literally laughed out loud! Now, how do I teach Ethan to be like that when he gets older?

Nadig Family said...

Joy, the last two posts are hillarious. I love that boy. The things kids say! So fun. Glad you liked the cookies. I am gonna come over and play your wii...when I get back of course. Love ya!

~ Joy ~ said...

Oh, yeah Cortney you enjoy yourself in Europe! Take any book of mine with you that you like. At least my books will get a vacation!!