It's Leap Day and I felt compelled to blog.
I love that leap year means Summer Olympics. I'm looking forward to 08-08-08. And it also means it is an election year. . . oh well, Give and Take.
Kaleb is trying to talk all the time now. It's so fun to hear - and try to decipher. He is Obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine. He says, "Choo Choo" in his sleep.
Gabriel is anxious for kindergarten and asks each morning if today is the day he will be going to school. No matter that I tell him everyday that it's not until the end of July - quite a few months away.
Cloe loves piano and said that's what she'd like for her birthday. Wow. So if anyone knows of someone that is trying to unload a piano - and is willing to ship it to Hawaii. . .ha. I only have until June 25th. ;-)
Izack is excelling at baseball. He loves it. He's such a team player. He's also a wonderful big brother. Just tonight he was told he could play a whole hour on the xBox for getting 100% on his spelling test. He played for about 15 minutes on a game that Gabriel wanted to watch him play. (All the while Kaleb is holding the not-connected-controller-but-looks-like-it-is-connected) Then Izack passed over his controller to let Gabriel play for a while. Then he came over to me and said, "Aren't I a nice brother?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
lol I love Izack's comment about being a nice brother. They are all growing up so fast. Todd talks in his sleep too, lol, except we hear him talk about chocolate in his sleep. Thanks for the updates.
That is just too cute. . . "Aren't I a nice brother?". And the choo choo sleep talking. I love reading kiddie updates!
Post a Comment