Sunday, October 14, 2007

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer



Twilight is such a wonderful book. I was swept away. SOMEONE read this book so we can talk about it!

THIS JUST IN: TWILIGHT the movie in 2010. Also, the imbd.com link.

I've got the next two books. :) Yehaw! Thanks Molly!













*Updated 10/18/07 ******Finished the series******
7 Days and nearly 1700 pages later . . . I Love these books.

I'm going for round two. Nothing seems quite as interesting to read as rereading Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse.
BTW, I saw a silver volvo today and just about fainted.

6 comments:

Molly Koch said...

joy- i have read all 3- talk to me about it any time. when I read them i actually thought about how much you would love them!

Mike and Debbie said...

I just bought the 1st one! I'm so excited to read it!! Don't let me sit by you all tomorrow if you're going to chat about it!

~ Joy ~ said...

Molly, thanks for sharing the next two books: New Moon and Eclipse.
I'm going to be VERY busy the next few days. :)

Calamity Jane said...

Those books are my favorite. I just went to a book signing and got Stephanie Meyers autograph. My family went and visited Port Angeles and I looked around every corner for Edwards volvo. I really want him to be real... LONG LIVE VEGAN VAMPIRES!!!

~ Joy ~ said...

People, these books are REALLY good.

Jenny said...

I love these books! Josh let me buy them all for myself, ... :) so that he didn't have to hear me complain about going insane waiting on the hold list at the library. I love them! In a week, I read all three each twice!