
Kaleb in the driver seat. Fast forward 15 years - what if I only let him drive if he wears an Elmo costume? ha ha ha.

Ah, the Paet Family Halloween picture. Do not adjust your screen. The camera decided to hiccup or something and this is the shot that took.

Clesson took the older 3 children around the neighborhood and that left Kaleb and I a photo opportunity thanks to the neighbors.

Kaleb with Grammy and the bowl of candy.

We celebrated Mom Paet's birthday after the trick or treating was over. Doesn't she look festive! Kainui got this yummy ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.







2 comments:
These pictures are so great. What a lovely family you guys are. Wish we could have been there to take the children out together. Sure do love you guys!
I like the hiccup family pic. It's a great Halloween effect. Please tell Gramma Paet Happy Birthday from the Fuchigamis. I can't wait to see a pic of 16 year old Caleb driving with an Elmo suit on. Heehee you are a crazy fun mom!
Post a Comment