Friday, July 04, 2008

The Primary 4th of July Parade

We look forward to the Primary 4th of July Parade each year.
Here are a few of us waiting for the parade to begin in the church parking lot.


Izack, Cloe, Gabriel and Kaleb decorated their scooters and bikes





. . .the donuts were yummy!

3 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

What a neat idea! It looks like so much fun. The children did a great job decorating their scooters and bikes!

Nadig Family said...

I love the parade as well. You guys are so cute. And those camping pictures look absolutely FUN! Glad to see you had a great time. check out my Europe pics.

Malie said...

Hey Joy,
I say your comment on your blog. It's so fun to see old friends. From your pictures, life is looking fun. I also see that you are a fellow Twilighter (LOL).