
On Monday we went to the Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park. While walking out the exit there is a sign advertising Island Adventure Golf. The sign listed the miniature golf prices along-side a picture of our friend Takuya and his son Max. I pointed to the sign with a big grin and said, "Hey y'all! Do you recognize anyone?" Cloe announced with all seriousness, "Why is Max on sale?!"
Her expression was priceless. And what got us laughing so hard was that not only was Max for sale, but that she seemed to think he was on sale for a bargain.
***Update***Congratulations to the Ohki family on your newest little man! Kenji Cavalier Ohki was born on July 22nd weighing in at 8lbs. 6 oz. And he is adorable!!! Here with big brother Max, Kenji's sisters Erika, Emi and Mia(not pictured) are going to be huge helpers.







4 comments:
Oh my goodness, that hilarious! I just love the way their minds think!
Oh, poor cloe... we really Don't sell our friends.
Ah.. I needed that laugh. Thanks Joy ( and Chloe too!)!
How funny! I used to love watching a show called "Kids Say the Darnest Things," because I love the way kids think and what they say! Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment