Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ayden James Harris - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I have a new nephew! Welcome to the family Ayden!!

time: 3:15 AM
weight: 5 pounds 5 ounces
length: 19 inches

And totally adorable I'm sure!

A mere 18 minutes after arriving at the hospital, Johanna had Ayden! There wasn't even time to admit Johanna until after he was born. He sure surprised all of us by arriving 6 weeks early.

I can't wait to have pictures to post!

CONGRATULATIONS! Johanna, Ken, and Tristen for your new bundle of LOVE!



~For those keeping track that's 9 grandsons. Cloe is the only granddaughter until April when Josh and Jenny are due with a girl. Plus, Jon and Amber are expecting in September.
2008 will make an even dozen grandchildren for Gran and Grandfather Lemmons!~

1 comment:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

There's still time for you to get on board with grandchild number 13 for 2008! wink, wink
I am only saying this to you because you are too far away to throw anything at me...love you!