

On Saturday, we were apart of the Donny.com by-invite-only 50th birthday meet and greet. So 300+ of Donny's closest friends =D were able to sit in a theater and have him answer questions, sing a little and laugh a lot. He was 'roasted' by 5 friends that surprised him by telling childhood stories and personal stuff. It was really fun. That lasted from around 11am until nearly 3pm! Then we went to lunch/dinner and came back for the concert that evening.



Rockin' with the band.

Singing "You Look Wonderful Tonight".

Sandra with Donny performing on the stage. So close!

WOW!


There were loads of fans in line to say hi after the concert. Donny hurried off pretty quick though.

Sandra asked a lady to take this picture for us. To put it nicely - she was drunk. She juggled my camera and a Corona bottle. There's all kinds of talent in Vegas.


This was so fun! Woohooo!That's me, Carolyn, Leimana and Sandra. We had a lunch buffet at the Paris Hotel. YUM!







3 comments:
Wow! What an awesome time you guys had. Looks like it was great! So glad you had fun! Oh, and I love the new family picture at the top.
Clesson you won the great husband award for this month. How fun for you Joy!!!! Donny Osmond looks great for his age. I served with his mother and father-in-law on Temple Square and he gave all the sisters in the mission a copy of his Christmas Album. He's great. My sisters loved him when they were kids. I'm so exposing their ages right now! Ahhh haaa. I'm so glad you had a great time!
It sounds like you had such a blast! I am so happy for you! A nice vacation I am sure!
Post a Comment