. . . and Kaleb just can not see the camera without being in the picture, too.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Paet Children
Time for a picture update of these four:

Izack 8 1/2, Kaleb 2, Gabriel 5, Cloe 7

Tonight Cloe lost the second of her front teeth. Oh, my. I told her it shouldn't have taken her so long to brush her teeth and get to bed. She just giggled.
. . . and Kaleb just can not see the camera without being in the picture, too.
. . . and Kaleb just can not see the camera without being in the picture, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
What adorable pictures! Nathan was very excited to see that Cloe is missing three teeth right now since he is too. I can't believe how much Kaleb looks like Izack at that age! He's a doll. Love you guys!
Your kids are so cute Joy!! I can't believe how much they have changed scince we were there!! Ariana still talkes about Cloe once in a while and how fun her 4th birthday party was!! Wow has it really been that long?!?!
What cute kids, where did they come from? HE HE HE
love this update! they grow so fast, huh?
That is so cute. Kaleb's smile is to die for. What a cutie pie. I love these pictures.
Post a Comment