Friday, June 13, 2008

Cousins.


This is a picture of our 2 1/2 year old nephew, Todd Lemmons. He was found sleeping like this when his parents, my brother Josh and sister-in-law Jenny, went to check on him the other night.
This is Gabriel just before his 3rd birthday. We were all in the van set to go to church and the question was asked,
"Where is Gabriel?" We wouldn't have been late for church if I'd just had my camera at the ready on the search for him. Instead, I found Gabriel like this. And rather than pick him up, put him in the van, and make it on time - I had to find the camera to capture this picture.
Priorities.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so funny! I love how you put the two pics together. Josh laughed when he saw Gabriel's picture, it was so similar to Todd's. Love you guys.

Molly Koch said...

that is too funny. what are the chances! why don't my kids do that?! i miss you... and so does my butt

~ Joy ~ said...

Molly you are hilarious. We'll go walking soon!

The Welling Family -- said...

That is a total Gabriel move. I will never forget him sleeping anywhere and any time when he was little. It seemed like he was always asleep on your shoulder at church.