1. Tenacious--Bepor you go out, put your tenacious on.
2. Deposit--Call de plahmer. Deposit is leaking.
3. Splat--Oh my goodness, my tire is splat!
4. Associate--When I went to de bathroom, associate in de toilet.
5. Hostess--When de pone rings, I ask hostess?
6. Persuading--Tomorrow will be my persuading anniversary.
7. Depressed--Depressed is da one who leads mass on Sundays.
8. Deficit--Bepor you jahmp in de pool, check how deficit.
10. Statue--Oy, Pedro...Statue?
11. Penis--Bepor you go out and play, penis your homework.
12. Uno, Dos, Tres--Uno! Dos tres are burning!.
13. Chicken Nut Bread--My sista no can swim. When she jahmp in de
water, chicken nut bread.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Joy! Thanks for the good laugh! Mike and I had a good time reading these!!
This is a great one Joy!!! I gotta brush up on my "flip mode" accent.
These were hilarious! I can't wait to show them to Josh when he gets home from school!
We got a kick out of these. Jon got them so much faster than I did, he said "I've been there, I've heard it!"
Post a Comment