Monday, March 26, 2007

Papa Paet's visit in 2004


Aloha Family,
With great love to our Paet Ohana, I post this picture of Papa's visit to Oahu in 2004. Here he is with Izack, Cloe and Gabriel. We will miss you Papa! We know you are in a much better place.
Much Aloha from your Makakilo Paet Ohana.


Enrique T. Paet
March 2, 1912 - March 25, 2007

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You have my love and anything else.
Jenny

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Joy, I am so sorry to hear of Papa Paet's passing. What a beautiful tribute. The whole Paet family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Much love to you all.

~ Joy ~ said...

Thanks so much.

The funeral is on Saturday April 7th. It should be a day full of remembrances.

He has a wonderful posterity.
(Of course, I'm a little bias).