Friday, January 05, 2007

Visiting Virginia for Thanksgiving 11/21-11/30 2006

This was quite the reunion!

We had such a wonderful time.
The memories we made were priceless.


The Lemmons Family Thanksgiving Day 2006
Notice who is at the center of our family? There is a picture of Christ. How appropriate!






Starting at the front right and going around:
Tristen, Ken and Johanna Harris, Father & Mother Lemmons, Amber holding Tucker, Jon holding Hartley and Nathan Lemmons, Joy holding Kaleb, kneeling are Izack and Cloe, Clesson then Jenny holding Todd and Joshua Lemmons holding Gabriel Paet.




The Lemmons Family
Checkout the framed portrait from 1993 top,center.

Jon, Joy, Johanna, Joshua
... happy are we, happy are we ...


count 'em

9

grandchildren





Gabriel, Izack, Kaleb, Tristen, Todd, Cloe, Hart, Nathan & Tucker


The newest additions to the Lemmons Clan
Kaleb 5/20/2006 and Tucker 4/19/2006



Celebrating Izack's 7th Birthday!





The children going to sleep in "Gran's Closet"





Gran and Cloe








I love you Lemmons Ohana! Mom and Dad, I love you so much!!!!!

I'm so grateful to our beautiful Mother and distinguished Father for all they taught us.

I love you Papaw!!!!

I love you Jon & Amber, Johanna & Ken and Josh & Jenny!
You are each such wonderful parents.

I love you Aunt Wanda & Uncle Barry, Uncle Jeff & Aunt Laura.
I love you Uncle Alan, Uncle Kevin & Aunt Patti.
And a huge hug and love to all the cousins!
Of course, I miss all of you already.
To the friends and family we were unable to see this visit, I hope we will catch up again real soon! ALOHA!!!!!! I love ya'll!

2 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

How beautiful! Oh, you could just make me cry. What a wonderful time we all had and the cousins all bonded so well. We love you all so much!

Jenny said...

Do you think that Gran and Cloe have the same nose? I love the pics. Jenny